Saturday, September 13, 2008

keeping agreements.

If someone says to you “I’d tell you, but then I’d have to kill you,” and you really, really want to know whatever piece of information that person possesses, the only good response is to say “Okay. It’s a deal. You tell me, and then kill me. That’s how badly I want to know.” Ninety nine times out of a hundred, you’ll find out that the person you’ve been talking to really isn’t very serious about keeping agreements. I guess people just don’t value being your word the way they used to.

2 comments:

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

So, who betrayed your trust? I'd hate to be on your bad side...

Emily Lauren said...

You are hilarioushilarioushilarioushilarious clint!
I can't wait till your famous, and the paparazi has mauled you, and I see a picture of you in the mags grocery shopping and I think: "Clint, he's just like me". . .